Side Discharge Sawdust Bedding Bucket
HLA Side Discharge Buckets aren’t left or right handed they are both. The direct hydraulic drive motors are controlled from the cab, so you can decide to spread material to the left or right with no setup changes Less machine settings means more time to get the job done.
3 direct drive motors provide all the power you need to manage materials quickly and effectively. Checking and servicing the motors is simple and easy because of their convenient position
Mounting options are available to fit most makes of skid-steers and loaders. A three-point hitch setup is also available. Spare the shovel and save your back, get a Side Discharge Bucket for your material handling needs.
The internal brace reduces the start up strain on the belt. The agitator beater is also driven directly driven by an independent hydraulic motor for consistent flow and to prevent bridging.
The 12 inch wide heavy-duty rubber belt for Saw Dust has impressive 34” cleats is driven by dual direct drive hydraulic motors.
Direct Drive hydraulic motors are mounted for easy accessibility.
Use with Mulch, Sawdust etc, etc
- Minimum 12 GPM required
- Hydraulic drive (coupled direct)
- Beater to prevent bridging
- 12” wide chevron belt
- Discharge from both sides of machine
- 42” high
- Two hydraulic motors on discharge belt (72”, 84”, and 96″ only)
- Optional cleated belt for bedding straw
- Optional 3 Point Hitch Mounting c/w Tilting Cylinder
- The 12 inch wide heavy-duty rubber sand belt with mini cleats is driven by dual direct drive hydraulic motors
- Direct Drive hydraulic motors are mouted for easy accessibility
- The Internal brace reduces the start up strain on the belt
- The agitator beater is also driven directly by an independent hydraulic motor, for consistent flow and to prevent bridging
- Both models have adjustable discharge doors prvide improved material control during off load
- NOTE: For outside width add 1” to inside width column.