PEECON CARGO TIPPING TRAILERS AND DUMPERS
- Our Cargo tipping trailers/dumpers have a number of features that ensure a highly durable tipper, which is also very comfortable to drive.
- For example, all tipping trailers are fitted with a robust and stable tubular chassis.
- As standard, the bodies have a bottom thickness of 6 mm, while the sides are made of 4 mm steel.
- The body has been reinforced with tubes and stanchions on both the bottom and the sides, which provide additional torsion rigidity, even when products with a high specific gravity are loaded.
- All bodies are built conically, resulting in excellent discharge of the product.
- Each Cargo body is sandblasted, spray galvanized, and then at least two layers of coating are applied.
- As standard, all Cargo models are fitted with heavy-duty, continuous axles.
- Various models come with hydraulic suspension.
- On some models. the drawbar has hydraulic suspension as well.
- The combination of the hydraulic drawbar suspension and the suspended undercarriage ensures great road handling when the vehicle is fully loaded and will prevent bouncing when unloaded.
- Heeling over when turning bends will also be a thing of the past.
- The Cargos have a standard body height of 1200 mm.
- The sidewall height can be increased to 1400 mm, 1500 mm, or 1600 mm on request.
- All models have an external width of 2550 mm, which meets the current rules and regulations and ensures compatibility with future rules and regulation.
- Thanks to the many available options, our Cargo models can be fully customised to meet all your specific needs.
- The Peecon Cargo Dumper line has been designed for heavy-duty applications.
- The Euroline bodies of these Cargos are made, as standard, of Hardox 450 with a thickness of 6 mm.
- The top of the body has been reinforced with a heavy-duty tube.
- The bodies are built conically, resulting in excellent discharge of the product.
- The heavy-duty tubular chassis can be fitted with different types of undercarriages with continuous axles.
- Various models have an undercarriage with hydraulic suspension.
- The long list of options means we can customise our Cargo dumpers to meet all your specific needs.
- Our product range also includes the Peecon Cargo chassis.
- The Cargo chassis range is ideal for heavy loads.
- They can be fitted to the Cargo loose bodies and Cargo loose tanks, and they can also be used to make customised muck spreaders and salt spreaders.
- There is a model for every need.
- Innovative solutions
- Long life and low maintenance through the use of high quality materials
- Worldwide sales network with spare parts supply
- Long economic life, low depreciation
- Many satisfied users worldwide
- Excellent value for money
- We can customise the tipping trailers/dumpers to suit your specific needs
CLICK HERE TO CONTACT US FOR MORE INFORMATION
The Enorossi RP6 rake arrived safe and sound, We had it assembled in under 1 hour. It then worked none stop for a week, till rain eventually stopped play. Good quality build and we are very pleased. I have been very pleased with the service and correspondence. Thank you again.Mr Organ, Wales
Just a quick note to let you know the flail mower has been fantastic so far! Managed to mow areas this weekend that have been beyond the reach of heavy machinery for years. Thanks again for great service.Mr B, England.
Just letting you know the part has arrived. Great service! Thanks a lot.Happy Client
Thanks to AMIA for the great service I will recommend to everyone around. Will defiantly be in touch again in the future if I’m wanting anything. Thanks again been a pleasure doing business with youShaun Conroy, Scotland