Jaylor Mini Mixer Feeder Wagon A100
Jaylor is proud to introduce two new mini-mixer models. Available in 50 and 100 cubic foot capacities, these mixers allow small herd operators to feed TMR rations. They also enable large herd operators to create special rations for dry and other special needs groups.
The mini series is designed to be able to process small hay bales, forages and other ingredients, then cut and mix a consistent, nutritious TMR. The mini mixers are built with the same ruggedness and durability as the rest of the Jaylor product line. A reliable industrial Briggs and Stratton Vanguard engine powers the mini mixer. The self-propelled model has an all-wheel drive, hydrostatic drive system which allows the mixer to be easily maneuvered, even through the farm yard.
- A50 units are wear resistant, corrosion free polyethylene drums*
- Easily operated, precise electronic scale system
- Efficient hydraulic system with built-in protection
- Large discharge door for rapid consistent delivery
- Durable fast cut serrated knives
*Only available on specific models
- Freestanding vertical auger
- Easily operated manual door
- Powerful hydrostatic all wheel drive*
- Heavy duty, galvanized, corrosion resistant frame
- Highly maneuverable three wheel system to accommodate tight corners*
- A100 first generation are steel drums*
PRODUCT SPECIFICATION (100 CUBIC FEET CAPACTIY)
The Enorossi RP6 rake arrived safe and sound, We had it assembled in under 1 hour. It then worked none stop for a week, till rain eventually stopped play. Good quality build and we are very pleased. I have been very pleased with the service and correspondence. Thank you again.Mr Organ, Wales
Just a quick note to let you know the flail mower has been fantastic so far! Managed to mow areas this weekend that have been beyond the reach of heavy machinery for years. Thanks again for great service.Mr B, England.
Just letting you know the part has arrived. Great service! Thanks a lot.Happy Client
Thanks to AMIA for the great service I will recommend to everyone around. Will defiantly be in touch again in the future if I’m wanting anything. Thanks again been a pleasure doing business with youShaun Conroy, Scotland