BaleBoss1 – Square Bale Processor
Tubeline’s Bale Boss 1 Front Mounted, Side Firing, Square Bale Processor takes the lead. It mounts on your telehandler, tractor loader or skid steer and can handle tight spots and awkward spaces with ease. It’s unique loader-mount design enables you to raise the Boss 1 above gates and pens so your bale ends up where you want it. It’s upfront feature makes loading bales quick and simple, you just scoop and go. Simply adjust the distribution chute and you’re ready to go from bedding straw, to fence-line feeding, to filling bunkers to windrowing large bales for rebaling.
The Boss 1 is a square bale processor that mounts on your Telehandler (telescopic handler), Skidsteer or Tractor loader combining adaptability with accessibility. Now you can feed and bed in the tight spots that are nearly impossible to get to with a trail behind processor. From feeding to bedding, this hydraulically driven processor is ready to take charge.
The unique loader-mount design means you can raise the Boss 1 above gates and pens giving you greater control of where the bale ends up. The versatility of a loader mounted unit makes operating it easier and more comfortable. Because the Boss 1 is upfront, loading bales is quick and simple, just Scoop N’ Go.
The Bale Boss 1 handles square bales up to 8.6 feet long. By simply adjusting the distribution chute your Boss 1 is now ready to go from bedding straw, to fence-line feeding, to filling bunkers, to windrowing large bales for rebaling.
- Dual Top Paddle Rollers: The aggressive dual top paddle rollers make sure you get a consistent feed of the bale.
- Optional Third Beater: This optional beater assists with the processing of 3 x 4 bales.
- Flail Rotor: The Boss 1 has 12 flails to provide consistent processing performance.
- Adjustable Chute: The variable position chute allows you to go from bedding, to feeding, to windrowing.
- Skidsteer / Loader Mount: A quick attach makes connections a breeze.
- Hydraulic Drive: The adjustable hydraulic drive gives you total control of bale processing.
- Last Flake Kicker: This unique feature makes sure the boss I finishes the job, kicking the last flake into the flails.
Optional for the 3710 and 3810: Top Beater Kit (for 3×4 Bales)