Trenona BALE SWIFT multi bale handler for round and square bales
We are proud to unveil the latest generation of the multi award winning Trenona BALE SWIFT twin bale handler for 2014. Building on previous positive feedback and success the new model includes simplified design and reduction in wearing parts to offer great savings at an even better price. Why replace your single bale handler with another single bale handler when you can do double the job in half the time with the Trenona Bale Swift whilst still be able to use it as a single bale handler when needed!
With paddles, the BaleSwift can handle 2 x 4 foot long 3×3 bales like a dream ! You can even stack them 2 high and carry 4 at a time. If you would rather, you can remove the centre paddle/tine and handle squares from 6 – 9 foot long too.
- Want to move bales faster? Tired of loading just 1 bale at a time
- Use your loader more efficiently. Has your loader plenty of capacity, but current attachments limiting your output?
- Reduce number of trips to load and stack bales. No more driving half way across the field for each bale
- Handle 2 wrapped silage bales at once. Collect individual bales without re-handling
- Designed using proven concepts. Tried and tested tine and roller system
- Remove rollers by lynch pin catch – no spanners required. Quick and easy roller removal – no stud protruding to damage adjacent bale
- Rollers removed – spike 3 hay or straw bales at once. Collect up to 3 bales – 1 at a time, squeeze together, makes good tight trailer loading
- Handler no wider than many standard tele-handler attachments. Convenient and manoeuvrable in confined sheds / stacking areas
- Handle 5 straw bales at once. Move stacked bales fast
- Full powder coat paint providing a solvent free, tough and durable finish
- Works with both ROUND and SQUARE bales!
Choice of one or two hydraulic service requirements. No complicated valves or control panels. Unique handling cycle when used with TRENONA wrapping system. Reduce the number of trips during both bale collecting and wrapping routines – increase output, less wear and tear on both loader and operator.
Designed not just to move a bale without damage, rather it is built to accomplish the whole process of loading bales as quickly and efficiently as possible, utilising your loader / handler to its greatest advantage.
- from field to trailer
- from trailer to wrapper to stack
- from trailer to stack directly
Most wrappers will wrap at a rate of 60 bales an hour. This is restricted by the amount of to and fro loading and clearing the wrapper. With the Trenona Bale Swift you can reduce the number of movements and therefore do more bales an hour: 12 more in fact. An extra 12 bales an hour soon increases your revenue!
- £30/hr cost in all activities: £10 / hr labour and £20 / hr running costs
- 15 bales and acre
- 15seconds a trip to from trailer
- 10 seconds a trip between bales