Keltec Bale Slice
The patented system of grab, cut and removal is all controlled by one double acting hydraulic service which makes it perfect for loading diet feeders, circular feeders or for use in feeding passages. Add to this the advantage of being able to use the incorporated fork which makes light work of the day to day jobs around the yard and also for easy and safe pushing of silage to desired positions, all from the comfort of your cab.
- Because of the innovative design, blade cutting the bale from the bottom to the top means that silage does not fall on the plastic. Plastic and net is forced upwards into the long clamps ensuring a strong grip on the plastic and net every time.
- Can also be used to split hay and straw bales.
- Because of the long clamps the bale slice will remove up to 90% of the twine from a hay or straw bale while splitting it.
- The plastic and netting never fall below the level of the tines in the slice, making it very suitable for feeding into diet wagons and circular feeders as well as directly onto a feed passage.
- Bale slice uses hydraulic sequencing to operate the plastic grip therefore only requires one spool valve to operate the cutting jaw and the plastic grip.
- Can be ﬁtted to any loader or tractor mounted front loader.
It’s as simple as 1, 2, 3