Side Shift Backhoe
KEY FEATURES: The backhoe can be mechanically side shifted in order to significantly increase the working range.
DESCRIPTION : Enorossi Backhoes are powerful machines for any earthmoving operation where digging is involved. All our backhoes are engineered to handle extreme conditions with ease.
The Enorossi Compact Tractor Sickle Bar / Finger mowers have been thought of and built to adapt to any type of land. The high speed cutting systems ensure a clean cut of the product. The sickle bar mowers have an allowable cut from – 45° to + 90°, respect to the horizontal plan, to allow the mowing of hedges, ditches, banks, etc., Available in the hydraulic or mechanical version. All bars are equipped with automatic safety release. Power take-off : 540 rpm. Standard production equipment on BF/BFS: propeller shaft, blade and spare blade protection.
Side shift backhoe with high efficiency pump with revs multiplier and built in tank, boom rotation of 180° degrees is controlled by two hydraulic cylinders, monoblock distributor by clutch levers with safety valves, independent hydraulic stabilizers with piloted block valves, casehardened and rectified bushings and pins in all articulations, hydraulic oil, universal hook stiffening kit.
Optional: trapezoidal ditching bucket, ditch clearing bucket, grab bucket, skeleton bucket, universal hook stiffening kit.
MODELS: EB Series. Mod. EBL, EBM and EBM-M.
- Multiposition operation.
- Independent hydraulic stabilizers with piloted block valves.
- Boom rotation of 180° degrees is controlled by two hydraulic cylinders.
- The cylinders feature end-of-stroke dampers.
- High efficiency pump with revs multiplier and built in tank casehardened and rectified bushings and pins in all articulations.
- The adjustable seat can be accessed easily and offers the operator ergonomic position and ample visibility, making work safer and less strenuous.
- Monoblock distributor by clutch levers with safety.
- Our backhoes feature side-shift extension.
- This lets operator dig in spaces where it would be difficult to manoeuvre the entire tractor into a good working position.
- Hydraulic lock
- EBL 120
- EBL 180
- EBL 230
- EBM 200
- EBM 230
- EBM 250
- EBM-M 250
- EBM-M 270
- EBM-M 290