Rotary Rake RR 420 EVO
The working widths of 4.2 m. (14”) to 4.5 m. (14’8”) make it ideal for working in small field structures. The machines run smoothly with faster working speeds, and the wide track of the tandem chassis ensures high driving stability.
- Crank for working height adjustment.
- Oil bath gear box with 11 arms.
- Tandem pneumatic wheels.
- Three point hitch, steering attachment.
- Cardan shaft with slip clutch.
- Wheels 18.850-8.
- 4 tyres mounted on tandem axles.
- 540 RPM constant velocity overload protects gearbox.
- Pivoting headstock.
- Adjustable cam.