8, 10 and 12 Wheel Versions now available in the UK and Ireland!
Enorossi now offers the latest innovation in High Capacity Caddy Rakes with the BATRAKE. Available in 8 – 10 and 12 wheel sizes, the BATRAKE comes in either Double Wheel or Single Wheel configurations. The heavy 7mm spring tines provide for excellent wear and strong resistance to breakage. The heavy frame and high profile of the BATRAKE give a full 32” of ground clearance allowing it to rake in all types of ground contours in heavy forage conditions. The BATRAKE’s unique lifting system gives you the ability to only partially raise the rakes when coming to the end of the field, rather than into the full transport position. A single hydraulic hose allows it to be used on older tractors with limited hydraulic remotes. Go from a V rake configuration to single side without leaving the tractor seat.
- Optional hydraulically raised kicker wheel available for all sizes.
- Adjustable pressure spring.
- Single hydraulic hose.
- Patented pressure variable springs on the single wheel configuration keep ideal pressure on each raking wheels at all times.
- Frames made of FE 510 steel.
- Lateral frame sections 100 mm x 80 mm, 4 mm thickness.
- Pull bar sections 150 mm x 80 mm, 4 mm thickness.
- Raking wheels made of C85 heat tempered steel to ensure stability and durability over time.
- Raking wheels Ø 140 cm, with central flange Ø 3,5 mm, n° 40 teeth Ø 6,9 mm.
- Transport Tyres 205.70/15.
- Wheel Tines 7 mm.
- Raking wheels hubs made of spheroidal cast iron with grease zerk.
- V-Rake wheel arms with torsion spring to adjust the ground pressure.
- Hydraulic cylinders with simple effect for lifting side frames.
- Windrow width adjustment by using mechanical tensioners or hydraulic cylinders upon request.
- Possibility to operate just one side, without adding any additional kit.
- Hydraulic kicker wheel with N° 1 raking wheel, Ø 110 cm.
- Independent rake wheels.