MG250 Manége / Arena Leveller / Sand School Leveller
The Chapman Machinery MG250 manege grader is perfect tool for levelling and grading all types of equestrian riding surface in manéges, arenas & sandschools. With attachments built onto a base frame, the menage grader can be tailored to your specific requirements as and when you need them – if you change your surface, you can add components to your MG250 to suit!
Available as standard as a towed unit for use behind ATV, UTV or 4 x 4, the MG250 arena grader can also be used by compact tractors, and even ride on lawnmowers. Built to an exceptionally high specification, the MG250 Menage leveller features high quality components & extremely durable Zinc-protection & powder-coated finish to ensure a long service life with minimal maintenance. Easily replaceable wearing parts and sealed bearings ensure an extended lifespan of the machine. Quality parts & support are just a phone call away.
Maintaining your Arena Investment
Arenas, sandschools and gallops are expensive – careful and timely maintenance can make the difference between a long-lasting, brilliant riding surface, and a hard, dusty surface which can endanger both you and your horses.
In order to get the best return from your investment, regular maintenance must be carried out using the right tool for the job. It is true, many people use an old gate, or simple drag harrows to simply level the arena surface – but what is this actually doing for your expensive surface, and therefore for you and your riding experience?
To ensure you get the best from your investment, be it new or old, a quality grader will lift the top of the surface, level it, and re-lay it to a consistent depth and firmness across the whole surface. Hard spots are eliminated, dust is reduced, and drainage is improved. Furthermore, the wide width of the MG250 means you can level your surface quickly and with minimal fuss!
For advanced fibre or wax stabilised surfaces such as CombiRide, Turfloat or CLOPF, a maintenance regime is essential as it orientates the fibres correctly to give the desired surface feel. Towed behind a quad, ATV or 4×4, your arena can be levelled quickly and easily with the MG250, even the corners (check out the videos for proof!)
Quickly and easily level your arena, whether it is sand, rubber, waxed & fibre-stabilised surfaces or wood chip*, the MG250 grader will grade them all. Ideal for use behind you existing Quad / ATV / Compact Tractor, the MG250 arena leveller with its 2.4m blade working width & tough spring tines (optional) allow you to maintain your arena quickly and efficiently.
- – Heavy duty 50mm box section steel
- – EN43A Plate grading blades
- – Precision laser-cut profiles give quality finish and clean look
- – Multi-point adjustment make the MG250 perfect for every surface
- – Precision sealed axles for smooth running & quiet operation
- – Spring steel tines are hard wearing and easily replaceable
- – Media blasted surface, primed & powder coated finish
- Spring Tine kit – An essential option for almost all surfaces, and highly recommended even for silica sand surfaces, to prevent hard spots appearing. Aerates & agitates the surface to ensure correct orientation of fibres or surface material. Available pre-fitted on delivery, or as a retro-fit option should your grading requirements change in the future.
- Rear Roller – For a one pass finish or where consolidation is required. Highly recommended for large arenas, or those containing advanced fibres such as CombiRide, CLOPF & Turfloat surfaces. Sealed bearings allow the roller to work smoothly, and require minimal maintenance. Unique design allows the roller to be used independently, as extra ballast when heavy grading is required, or in normal operation, as a following consolidation roller.